1 month ago
27 January 2009
Caitie's new found talent
Three weeks ago Caitie started taking painting class from a lady here in Spring. She spends much of her day drawing but had not had much exposure to painting. I, not being an artist, was unsure how to help her develop this talent here at home so we sought help. This is a picture of her first painting. She even mixed her own colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow! that is amazing! I am seriously impressed.
Way to go Caitie! We'd love to put one of your pictures on our wall way down here in Brazil! Maybe you could send Papa Stan one for his birthday. Love, Mama KK
Oh my gosh, that is amazing. At first I thought maybe you were kidding, but I can see that you're not. WOW! Way to go Caitie.
She must be John's daughter!!!! He was a natural just like that. That is beautful! Way to go Laura, helping her find her talents!
Rodeo art champion in the making!
Young lady... you have GOT it!
Wow. That far exceeds the expecatation I had in my mind when you were telling me about Caitie's awesome painting. She's gonna be famous someday!
Holy Cow! That is awesome Laura.
Post a Comment