Yesterday, just shy of 1 year old, Anne-Loren began crawling. She has been doing the "army" crawl for several months now. I was starting to seriously doubt that she would ever really crawl. Yesterday afternoon I put her on the floor so I could get some stuff done and she got up on her knees and started crawling like she had always been doing it. I was amazed!
1 month ago

5 comments:
Way to go, Anne-Loren! I love seeing all those milestones happen. It's so amazing how much there is to learn in that first year. She is adorable. We love you!!!!
How fun! How funny that she just did it out of the blue!
She is so cute!
You go, Anne-Loren!!! She is so darling! I can hardly wait to see her again.
She is SO cute. It sounds like she was just waiting for the camera to capture her accomplishment!
Post a Comment