Last week I took the kids out on a walk. Because there are no sidewalks in our neighborhood Brian and Caitie were walking in the grass while I pushed Anne-Loren in the stroller. The kids were having a great time running and doing summer saults in the grass. We were almost home when Caitie decided to run across the street. To my horror, just at that moment a car came speeding down the road. I was too far away to get to her in time so I screamed for Caitie to come back but she didn't hear me. Thankfully the driver of the car stopped about 10 feet shy of Caitie. I have never been so scared or so thankful in all my life. I was especially thankful that day for a loving Father in Heaven who is constantly mindful of us. I am grateful that He is willing to help and protect us inspite of our mistakes.
1 month ago

4 comments:
Wow, that is scary, I'm glad that the driver saw her and stopped!
Laura, I have a pit in my stomach...for you! I am so thankful that she is ok. What a blessing.
How scary, I am so glad that it turned out okay and nothing tragic, but so scary nonetheless.
Life is so fragile...and so precious. I'm thankful she's ok!
Post a Comment