The only constant is change. As many of you know, I am once again thick in the process of applying to business schools. And since the last time I sent out applications I only came out with a 50% success rate, I've been trying to re-evaluate who I am and how I present myself. To that end I've taken several steps to create a new, fresh take on who I am. I retook the GMAT in September so that I'd have a better score to send off to Harvard. But it has been a month now and still no response. So I've decided to take more drastic measures to really persuade these admissions boards that I am the IDEAL candidate for their MBA program.
The old me (aka "whitebread")

The new me (oh yeah!)
Harvard, here we come!



6 comments:
I love the new look - and suggest you send in a video application like Elle Woods did for law school, but with your new look and the soundtrack to back it up... you're in for sure! (see me for the big 80's hair band mix CD)
Rock on, little bro!
sweet! harvard is always looking for diversity, right? ;)
Whatever's going to become of my dear , sweet grand-children with a father like this? Gotta love ya though.
The Watkins Glen School of Dancing Males would be so proud!
NICE!!! I hope you send all of those pics in. It sure would say something about you!!! lol
A costume that would make Fletch proud! :) Way to go John.
Post a Comment