Last week I took the girls for their two month check up. We were happy to find out that they are both growing well and doing better than expected. Nora weighed in at an even 10 pounds and measured 21 1/2 inches. Cosette barely surpassed 7 pounds, weighing in at 7 pounds 2 oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. Not bad for one that started out under 3 pounds!
They have both started smiling. Nora smiles readily at anyone who talks to her. It takes a bit more coaxing to get a smile out of Cosette. Cosette also surprised us all this week by turning herself over from her tummy to her back. She may be small but she is definately mighty!
Another milestone, for which I am extremely grateful, is that they have both begun sleeping through the night. I never expected this to be the case so early on but I am grateful for the tender mercy.
What a blessing these two have already been in our lives! They bring an incredible spirit into our home. I don't know why I was so blessed to be the one chosen to be their mother but I am grateful I was!
1 month ago

3 comments:
What little sweeties! That is so great they are already sleeping through the night! When you have time we would definitely love to see more pictures of those little girls!
what a blessing they are! i'm so glad they're sleeping..I think i hear the hallelujah chorus coming on. ;)
They are getting so beautiful! And so big!!! And sleeping through the night! Wow! What a great Christmas present! Kisses and hugs to everyone! Wish we could be little ladybugs on the wall to see y'all on Christmas. Love, Mom
Post a Comment