Congratulations to you Laura! It wasn't until I was a mother that I realized, all these birthdays' I've had, they are really days of celebration for my mother.
How wonderful this lovely girl is now 1 year old! I sent up her special Brazil dress and doll...but the "carriers" didn't get the things to Kit until AFTER her birthday (and after Teairsa and Eden were born, too!) But Kit said she mailed them, so hope you have them now! Much love, Mom/MamaKK
4 comments:
That made me cry! I love you guys. Happy belated bday, Anne-Loren!
Congratulations to you Laura! It wasn't until I was a mother that I realized, all these birthdays' I've had, they are really days of celebration for my mother.
So, happy Anne-Loren day to you Mama!
How wonderful this lovely girl is now 1 year old! I sent up her special Brazil dress and doll...but the "carriers" didn't get the things to Kit until AFTER her birthday (and after Teairsa and Eden were born, too!) But Kit said she mailed them, so hope you have them now!
Much love, Mom/MamaKK
So sweet--I miss you!
Post a Comment