12 June 2008

Beautiful baby girl

It is hard to believe that it has been only 4 months since Anne-Loren has come to join our family. The time has passed quickly. She rolled over on her own for the first time a couple of weeks ago and 2 nights ago she blessed us with the wonderful sound of her laugh. What a blessing it is to be a parent!! Since most of you don't get to see her very often, I thought I would post a few of the many different faces that she makes.



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

She is so cute!! Just like all your babies. What a little angel!

Family Facts said...

What sweet pictures!!!

Yeffinerp said...

Wow, Laura. She really is beautiful. I love to see how they change as they grow. Thanks for sharing.

Mark and Aupreille said...

Spitting image of B-money.

Linkous said...

She is adorable. I don't know who she looks like, though. Mark thinks Brian?