For the 4th time in 5 1/2 years the Spring Creek Ward boundaries have changed again. Bishop Fisher was also released with Bro. Driggs being called as the new Bishop. (with Todd Williams and Blaine Bates as counselors)
It seems a bit strange to think that the Flakes and Hills will no longer be in our ward, but it is exciting to see the church grow so much in this area. The stake president also mentioned that the Parkway Ward, which encompasses many of the new neighborhoods along 249 on the way to Tomball, has over 500 members.
Like Dad said in his recent post, I hope that I am a help and not a hindrance in the growth of the kingdom.


3 comments:
Thank you, John, for the update and info. Bishop Driggs will be great.
By the way, we just played a great game of Joker for family home evening. Thanks again for that fun game.
See you soon.
PS
Wow, crazy slicing of Wimbledon.
Dear Laura and John: I'm so worried about Caitlyn's forthcoming ear surgery. I'll be thinking about her every minute.
Tons and tons of love--
Lion and Turtle
Post a Comment