Since John and I married he has lovingly encouraged me to find some sort of crafty hobby that I might enjoy. Those of you who know me well, know that I am definitely not gifted with a creativity. However, recently I went to the store to find bows for the girls hair and discovered that a decent bow cannot be bought for less than eight dollars. So, I decided to try my hand at bow making. This is a picture of the first bow that I made for Caitie. Since this is something that doesn't take a lot of time or talent maybe it is the hobby that I have been looking for :)
1 month ago


5 comments:
That bow is so cute!
Lovely! I think you are creative, Laura, in many many ways! I love the sign you made us of the 6 be's. And the children you are raising are so very beautiful! Caitlyn will look so cute in those bows you are making, and Anne-Lorenne, too!
Slap one on Caitlyn and then the only thing missing would be mouse ears - to have your own Mini Mouse!
I've made many bows myself and I can tell you they get easier and you get more creative. I started stocking ribbon and have been known to make one real quick on Sunday morning so that it matches a dress. Once their hair gets longer, try Build a Bear bows if you have one. Here they let me take as many as I want and they are perfect for pigtails.Love the pictures!!
You ARE creative, Laura. You're very creative with your kids' activities, and you're a perfect mommy. I have never tried to make bows! I need to hire you to make some bows on alligator clips for my girlies.
Post a Comment