23 June 2009

Lots and lots of bows and frills!!





After several ultrasounds we found out today that we are expecting 2 girls! We are excited and a bit nervous about what it will mean to have 4 girls just 4 1/2 years apart. Brian was obviously a bit disappointed that he still won't have a brother but seems to be excited for the twin s to come "even if they are both girls." Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound today.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

More Girls!!! Congrats Laura. I am about 2.5 weeks behind you with another boy, but I am sure you are going to go sooner than that with twins.

Christa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are just doing your part to even out the cousin gender ratio. See you soon!!!

Jen said...

Yay! now you just need to think of names!!!

Sara said...

Awesome! Congrats.....the baby girls are going to have fun....that is all I can say ;)

Linkous said...

So happy for you and for all these sweet girl cousins that will have a blast together! Happy belated bday to Brian! We love you guys and can't wait to see you!!!!!

Mark and Aupreille said...

I am so excited that all these cousin babies born in 2009 will be girls and now there will be more girls then boys!