Tonight after dinner I was having a very hard time with Caitie. She was being blatantly disobeident to everything that I asked her to do. So, I told her to go upstairs and get in bed (it was around 6:30) and that she would have to stay there the rest of the night. Just prior to this she had broken a glass jar while doing exactly what I had asked her not to do. She was screaming and yelling at me and then suddenly she stopped and in her normal cheerful voice said, " Mama, you could recycle that glass jar!" Once that sentence was out she immediately began screaming again.
1 month ago

5 comments:
I am sitting in my house, alone, laughing out loud! That is completely hilarious, way to write it down! :) She is too funny.
She is so cute. That is funny - it reminds me of my mom when we were kids. She could be frustrated or upset and expressing it but then the phone rings and she puts on her telephone voice and sounds so sweet, like a disneyland princess - then when she hangs up it's on again... :)
That is so funny!
Caitie, Caitie, Caitie. You should write a book of anecdotes about her! It would be a bestseller.
Too cute. It's amazing to watch little brains in action.
Post a Comment