16 December 2008

Let it snow!!

Last week we were reminded just how unpredictable Texas weather can be. On Tuesday temperatures were in the 70's. Even Wednesday morning the weather wasn't too cold. By Wednesday afternoon the temperature had dropped considerably and just after Brian got out of school it began to snow!! The kids were so excited to see snow. Caitlyn ran around outside yelling, "This is just what I wished for!" Brian couldn't stick his tongue out far enough to catch the falling snowflakes. Anne-Loren was giddy just from the cold. She loves the cold! She would laugh out loud when she felt a gush of cold wind in her face. Here are a few pictures ...


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. Your kids are SO CUTE!!! How much fun they must have had in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Snow is always so fun. I had to laugh because Kelsey has the same coat and hat as your daughter, Kelsey's hat is purple though. I forgot how close in age they were. Kelsey turns 4 on Jan 11. Your baby is growing up, she is really cute.