07 October 2008

Sleeping Babes

 

 

 


While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

When the day is over, there is nothing that I like more than to sneak into the kids rooms, give them a kiss and tell them how much I love them. I reflect on the day. I think about all they have taught me and the joy they bring. There is no better job than being a mom!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

You have such a sweet family. I miss seeing them! Tell Brian hello for me! Catie has so much personality....I love her style!
Thanks for the invite so I can keep up with you!
Sherrie

Kinsey Pistorius said...

I completely agree!!! It's what life is all about for sure. These moments are so precious - it makes it all worth it at the end of the day. I love the sleeping photos, the family photo, thanks for posting them all!!!

Linkous said...

Thanks for posting all of these pictures! I loved them all! the couch potato shots were great :) Love you guys

Cooper Squared said...

Great updates Laura...the sleeping shots are beautiful!

Linkous said...

I couldn't agree with you more Laura! The joys of being a parent are countless, I cherish every moment I have with them because I know that this time that we have with them now is so important in shaping them and helping them define the true meaning of love.
We love you guys and miss the kids...tell Bry his sidekick said Hi and that I love him.
Kev