Hurray! Hurray! Anne-Lorenne is here! We loved the pictures (worth a thousand words!) She is darling! What a little chunk! Can't believe she already has such full cheeks (can't wait to give them kisses) and double chin! So thankful to Heavenly Father that all is well with everyone! Love, Mom
Anne-Lorenne is so beautiful, utterly gorgeous! So cute, so alert, with those huge wondering dark eyes looking about, wondering where is this place she has landed? Of course, a great-grandmother has a right to be proud. I have shown her picture proudly to everyone with whom I've come in contract Hooray for Mom, Dad, Brian Lynn, Caitlyn, and our new star--straight from Heaven. Love you all! Arriere-grand-mere Tortue
5 comments:
Hurray! Hurray! Anne-Lorenne is here! We loved the pictures (worth a thousand words!) She is darling! What a little chunk! Can't believe she already has such full cheeks (can't wait to give them kisses) and double chin! So thankful to Heavenly Father that all is well with everyone! Love, Mom
She is beautiful. And I LOVE her name! Congrats you guys!
yay ! Congratulaion guys! hurray for the french name;) she's a cutie!
audrey lebec ocheltree.
Anne-Lorenne is so beautiful, utterly gorgeous! So cute, so alert, with those huge wondering dark eyes looking about, wondering where is this place she has landed? Of course, a great-grandmother has a right to be proud. I have shown her picture proudly to everyone with whom I've come in contract Hooray for Mom, Dad, Brian Lynn, Caitlyn, and our new star--straight from Heaven. Love you all! Arriere-grand-mere Tortue
Happy 1 week Birthday, Anne.
Love, Mama KK
Post a Comment