Just before Christmas Brian participated in a recital at a retirement home. He told me that he wanted to sing this song so he could "make the old ladies laugh."
1 month ago
Just before Christmas Brian participated in a recital at a retirement home. He told me that he wanted to sing this song so he could "make the old ladies laugh."
6 comments:
So cute! We love you Bri and miss you truck loads!
ok that was the cutest thing i've ever seen! i've been dying to see a recording of that! but when we see you this summer i'd like to get my own recording a bit closer so I can hear bri's cute little voice even better! love you
I love my little nephew Bri! Thanks for singing that again so I coud see it all the way from Arizona. Thanks for posting this, Laura. I think Brian is just adorable.
We're proud of you, Brian, for sharing your talents. Very well done.
Love,
PS
Love you Brian--making people laugh is a great gift!!! Can't wait for your new little sister to come. Before long, you'll probably be making her laugh, too!
Special applause from your only turtle relative--
Arriere-grand-mere Tortue
I love hearing you sing that song, Brian, and I love even more that you are serving others and making them laugh and smile!!!!
Love, Mama KK
Post a Comment